My Baby Girl


Dear Lilia,

I write this letter, to you like I wrote a letter to your brother Evan since this is the only way to communicate with you, I hope one day you will read this letter. I miss your tiny hugs and big words of wisdom. but one day we will meet again, although you were separated from me, remember one thing baby I will always love you. 


Dear Lilia,

Grow up pretty and confident, my baby girl,

You have the will to go so far.

See the meanings of things that matter,

For those will take you wherever you are.

See positive insights in life,

That will help you to strive forever.

Try my girl if you have the wish to do,

Nobody can really stop you.

Just be who you want to be,

And life will be so merry.

You stay close to my heart and near,

I love you a lot, my daughter dear.

-Anonymous


God Bless You Always My Baby Girl...

Love 

Dada

Comments

Popular Posts