To My Loving Son My Number One...


Dear Evan,

On a semi-hot & cold winter/ summer night of Feb 27th, 2013, you came into this world and sweetened up my life. I can’t thank God enough for the treasure bestowed upon me. Son, you will always be my number one. I lost you my legacy the day you were taken away & separated from me, any way You will grow to be a fine man, and I can’t be more proud. 

Since we cannot communicate, I will always write to you from here...

Although I cannot tell you what to do the things to do when I m far away from you, But you have to Remember all the things that Our father has taught you and me. You will learn from him "Our Father". You might have noticed how he loved us all and he will love you too.

Cherish our family values of love, respect, hard work, and sacrifice, and always put your family first. Raising a family is not a walk in the park, my son. You’ll be faced with challenges along the way, but I know you’ll always rise to a challenge.

You know very well that I’ll always be there for you no matter what. You can lean on me whenever you feel down. Take comfort in the fact that we will be together & overcome all obstacles that life puts our way.

Be a good Son, Friend, and one day a Husband and father, and that will continue to help you in being a great human being.

God Bless You Always My Son...

Love

Dada

Comments

Popular Posts