My Sweet Evan Boy

           

My Sweet Evan Boy

As I sit down to write this letter, my heart overflows with love and longing for you. Every moment we've shared, every hug, every kiss, and every "I love you" is etched in my memory forever.

I miss our cuddles, our conversations, and our silly jokes. I miss watching you grow and explore the world together. But most of all, I miss the warmth of your presence in my life.

Please know that I love you & and Baby more than words can express. You both are my ray of hope, my bundle of joy, and my forever companion. I promise to hold on to hope and keep my heart open, waiting for the day we can be together again.

Until then, know that you are loved beyond measure, and I will always be your safe haven, your rock, and your forever home.

God Bless you, Evan, For God will always be with you.

With all my love,

Dada

Comments

Popular Posts